Ultimas
Loading...

Games CrossPlatform

Closet Beta

Guias

Featured Post

ODIN: Valhalla Rising vai ser lançado em 29 de junho

Foi confirmado durante o Vitrine Virtual que ODIN: Valhalla Rising será oficialmente lançado na Coreia do Sul em 29 de junho. ...

Vigor info!

Vigor info!


-Vigor can be obtained by finishing the daily quest/event

~Vigor can be used to Cooking, Pharmaceutical, Armor Attribute, Weapon Attribute



I'll be doing cooking  for example~

See picture below for your reference~



Here you will see the cooking  and the other.


I'll be cooking this, since this is useful for my merce and me to maintain the SP recovery.

As you can see the need for this is Mushroom, Crab, and VIGOR (yah you need vigor)


next you need to get the ingredients -

Kindly follow the picture below to see the next window


Here you will see the ff.

Harvesting
Mining
Fishing

The magnifier will help you to auto path~



Fishing

I need crab~




Harvesting

I need Mushroom



Once you are done gathering.

You can tap the button on the picture - then boom auto path.

at this picture I'm going to cook


Next


Next


Boom : Done~


*Please note that I used cooking only for example : and the item that I cooked is what I need for my Priest SP~ (my choice) Kindly check the attributes of dishes : pharma etc. Use your vigor Wisely